The clock is counting down on the Library’s fiscal year, and at midnight on September 30, the Library will close its books on the 2013-2014 accounting year. You can make this year’s efforts some of our best by making your gift to the Annual Fund by our fiscal year-end.
As we reflect on the past year, we are so proud of how we were able to serve you! There were
- 583,924 checkouts of books, movies and music CDs
- 11,000 downloads of audio and e-books
- 110 teenagers who volunteered 1,826 hours as enthusiastic program assistants
- 305 storytimes that had a total attendance of 6,764 little ones and their caregivers
- 454 children who read 4,063 books this summer and gave 718 animated book reports to three summer youth interns.
It was a terrific year and we appreciate all of the donors who have made it possible, but we need YOU to help us successfully end the year and set the stage for a great fiscal New Year’s Day on October 1.
You can make your tax-deductible gift online at http://www.wppl.org or by calling 407-623-3277. Recurring gifts, made monthly or quarterly on your credit card, are most welcome. These sustaining gifts are easier for you to budget and make it easier for us to plan.
Thank you so much, and we are looking forward to a great new year serving you.